The following are resources and information for clients of Madsen and Company.
Here is a list of ways that clients of Madsen and Company are able to provide us with their accounting and tax information:
- Drop off at our office. No appointment necessary unless you need to discuss issues with a member of the firm.
- Fax – You can fax your information to (801) 303-7304
- Email – We do not recommend you send personal information via email. Instead use our secure portal or Send Your CPA Files system (see side bar).
- Secure FileCenter Portal - This is an encrypted secure portal which you can send information to us and we can send it to you. You can also upload large files like QuickBooks. We need to set you up first so call us. If you are already set up, then Click here to access SECURE FILECENTER PORTAL. Note - clients are considered an external guest user.
- Send Your CPA files (see side bar) - This is a secure filing system that allows you to safely send files to us. No set up is necessary.
- Mail – see our address on the contact page.
This is our engagement (Hiring) letter to do your personal (form 1040) tax returns. You will need to print, sign and send it to us with your tax information. Please do not send separately.
Tax Organizers & Checklist
We have created organizers to help you successfully organize your tax information. We value your security and have created these online organizers to be completed on a secure site and transmitted to us encrypted. Complete the appropriate organizer relevant to your tax situation.
Before hiring an employee makes sure you have these three forms filled out and signed.
Pay Our Fee
We are pleased to offer the availability of paying your fees by credit card. In order to do this, we have joined BizPayO, a service that offers the ability to pay your fee using your charge card or ACH.