Madsen and Company is a full service accounting firm that:
- provides a large range of service (see our service page) including: tax preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll, business advisors and etc.
- provides service to small and medium size businesses (see our service page) including: construction, real estate, dentist, chiropractors, consultants, retail and internet sales and etc.
- is located in South Jordan and services the Wasatch areas including Salt Lake City, South Jordan, West Jordan, Sandy, Draper, Riverton, Utah County and other surrounding areas. We even have clients in other states.
Click this link to see a video presentation of our accounting services
If you run your own business, you know important it is to find the right business financial partner. You know how important an accountant can be. But not all accountants are created equal!
Most accountants do a fine job recording the history you give them. They compile monthly, quarterly, and annual books and records. At tax time, they put the "right" numbers in the right boxes on the right forms. But then they call it a day.
My name is Steve Madsen, and at Madsen and Company (also known as My Tax Coach) we're different. We don't just record history. We help you write it, with a proactive attitude and complete menu of tax and accounting services.
It doesn't matter how good your accountant is with a stack of receipts on April 15.
To minimize your taxes, you need a plan. You need concepts and strategies that leave more on your bottom line.
- Have you organized your business right?
- Do you have the right benefit plans for yourself and your employees?
- Do you have the right retirement plan to prepare for your future?
- Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the Tax Code offers?
We give you the plan you need to minimize your tax. Without "red flags," "grey areas" or "aggressive" strategies. We partner with business owners, real estate agents and other professionals throughout Utah and surrounding areas. We have the experience -- and more important, the proactive attitude -- to give you more than just a history lesson.
Call us at 801-260-1004 to schedule your free Tax Analysis. I'll find the mistakes and missed opportunities that can cost you thousands, then show you how proactive planning can rescue those wasted dollars.
I guarantee you'll leave with new information, or I'll donate $50 in your name to the charity of your choice. So call today!