How We Are Different
Accounting is more than just data entry. These tasks require knowledge and experience most bookkeepers do not have. Many clients come to us after having a low-cost, part time bookkeeper and we are amazed at the mistakes we find. Ask yourself the following questions about your current bookkeeper. If any of the answers are no, you should schedule a free consultation with us.
- Does my bookkeeper know the difference between a debit and a credit?
- Is there someone checking my bookkeeper's work?
- Does my bookkeeper know exactly what my tax preparer is looking for at the end of the year?
- Does my bookkeeper have a degree in accounting?
- Is a CPA filing my corporate or personal return tax return?
- Can my bookkeeper describe to me the relationship between income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement?
Online Access to Your Files
You'll never be locked out of your accounting files while we're doing that bookkeeping and payroll work for you. Our QuickBooks hosting solution gives you a robust, reliable and secure way to connect and collaborate with your Madsen and Company bookkeeping team from any computer with an internet connection.
All of your data is backed up on our secure network every 30 minutes to an off-site location to ensure that your data is always safe, protected and available for you. If you accidentally delete a file, we can restore it for you and have you back up and running in short order. In addition, our document management system allows you to easily store and search through all of your accounting documents; saving time and helping you go paperless.
With our solution, if the worst happens and disaster strikes your office, you'll still be able to access all your accounting files and applications from computers at another location. Whether it's a natural disaster or just a computer crashing, we can help keep your business running smoothly and seamlessly.